In this Portfolio Project, you will analyze a national and global healthcare policy. Select a specific federal healthcare policy (other than the Affordable Care Act) to review. Provide information related to the following points:
What was the name and introduction process of the original policy?
• What research was conducted and/or analyzed to determine the need for the pol
• How was the policy promoted or lobbied against at the federal level?
• What is the impact, or intended impact, of the policy? Consider the viewpoints of multiple stakeholders, and include financial impact.
• How does this policy affect other healthcare policies?
• Explain any moral or ethical implications of this policy.
• Are any other countries currently working toward a similar policy or has another country successfully passed a similar policy? Is the process similar or different?
Adhere to the following standards:
• The narrative should be 4-5 pages in length, not including the title or references pages.
• Review the grading rubric, which can be accessed from the Week 8 Folder.
• Be sure to follow the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
• Support your interpretation with evidence from at least four peer-reviewed journal articles, other than the article provided here. It’s helpful to search for articles from the CSU-Global Library.
• When you complete the Mind Map, you will be given a web address specifically created for the map. Type this web address at the top of the first page of your narrative, and then submit. Note that you will be given a web address, as well as a view-only web address. The first address, which is not view-only, is the one that should be submitted.