What are some examples of items you would include in an assessment of an individual’s level of test anxiety?. Please answer the following questions pertaining to psychology. Provide references APA format 150 words minimum
1. Can an employer have selection procedures for new recruits that use cut off scores at one stage of the hiring decision process and a compensatory approach at another stage of the hiring process? Give an example.
Reading to answer question 1
Muchinsky, P. M. (2004). When the psychometrics of test development meets organizational realities: A conceptual framework for organizational change, examples, and recommendations.Personnel Psychology, 57(1), 175-209.
2. 7.2. How would you go about making a judgment regarding the utility of a published test? What factors would you consider? What resources would you use?
3. 8.3. Define in Psychology Terms – Discreet and Continuous Measure
4. 8.4. In what situation is it best to use a discreet measure? In what situation would it be best to use a continuous measure? Explain your responses.
5. 8.5. CH 8 Item Appropriateness
What are some examples of items you would include in an assessment of an individual’s level of test anxiety? How would you evaluate the appropriateness of your items and each item’s performance in the assessment