1. What was the purpose of the study? That is, what were the researchers trying to find out; what are the research questions?
2. How many participants were included in the study? State each participants’ age, sex, and any diagnosis?
3. List the operational definitions of all target behaviors.
4. State how the data were measured and graphed.
5. In your own words, provide a description of all the experimental procedures used in the study.
6. Summarize level, trend, and variability for one participant.
7. What contributions to the science and practice of ABA did this article provide? In other words, what was the main take away point(s) of this article?
8. Extra Credit: What is the social validity of this experiment or procedure. Consider habilitation and how the individual’s like may have been improved. Psychology homework help