For this article review, you will locate a peer-reviewed article from a scientific journal in the field of psychology based on information from any of the chapters you have read for Test #1. The article must be based on an original scientific study that contains a clear methods and results section. It should not be a review paper, opinion paper, or article from a magazine. Articles should be recent, published in the last ten years.
Please provide the following elements in your review:
1) A paragraph or two summarizing the article including:
- the objectives of the study (why did the authors conduct the study and what was their research hypothesis?)
- a brief description of the methods used (number of subjects, procedure) Psychology homework help
- an overview of the results obtained
2) A paragraph explaining how the authors interpreted the results and what the author(s) concluded from the results.
3) A paragraph describing your reaction to the study.
- Do you have any criticisms or ideas about how the study could have been better?
- What does the article contribute to cognitive psychology?
- How are the findings relevant to our lives?