perceptions of decision makers of healthcare facilities in Saudi Arabia.. Review the following case study and avoid plagiarism:
Alaboudi, A., Atkins, A., Sharp, B., Balkhair, A., Alzahrani, M., & Sunbul, T. (2016). Barriers and challenges in adopting Saudi telemedicine network: The perceptions of decision makers of healthcare facilities in Saudi Arabia. Journal of Infection and Public Health, 9(6), 725-733.
You have been asked by the Board of Directors to write a report evaluating this case study, as they are interested in adding a telemedicine department to your healthcare facility in Saudi Arabia. Be sure to include the following substantive information in your report:
· description of the goals of your organization;
· evaluation of the barriers to the goals of implementing telemedicine;
· how communication of your goals to stakeholders can impact achieving your goals; and
· recommendations to successfully implementing a telemedicine department in your facility.
Your report should meet the following structural requirements:
· Be 6 pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
· Be formatted according to APA writing guidelines.
· Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of seven scholarly articles.
· Utilize headings to organize the content in your work.
perceptions of decision makers of healthcare facilities in Saudi Arabia.