All performance improvement programs should have a measurement component or Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure quality. These indicators are known by many names: metrics, measures, checks, or evaluations, but they all serve the same purpose: to evaluate the success or the failure of the performance management initiative. Select your current or previous employer, when addressing the requirements below
- Explain the three levels of performance (i.e., system, process, job/performer) and then select a metric that would be suitable to use for each level.
- Include an example of what the metric is measuring and how it is used to interpret performance at each respective level.
- Explain what type of performance evaluation system you would use to evaluate a specific job position of your choice. Justify why you believe this is the right system to use. Management homework help
- Based upon the selected system, what assessment method would you utilize? Justify why you believe that this is an effective assessment method.
- Choose a specific industry in Saudi Arabia and explain how your selected system and method are aligned or different from performance management practices in the industry you have chosen.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
Be 4-6 pages in length, which does not include the title page, abstract, or required reference page, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles. Management homework help
Include thesis sentence in introduction
put heading for each paragraph