This project is designed to help you continue to develop the concept you began earlier.
Concept- Pseudo Company: Quick Shopper a new and innovative mobile application that will change how customers shop. Quick Shopper allows the customer to walk into any store go shopping and check out without needing a paper receipt. With the Quick Shopper app, the customer uses their mobile deviceâ€™s camera, scanning products onto their device with a QR code on the product creating an electronic receipt that is stored either in the phones memory or on our servers eliminating the need for paper receipts, reducing waste, and allowing returns with extreme ease.
Create a 1,000-word minimum length essay in MS Word, not including an abstract, the required
essay cover/title page or references. Current APA formatting, correct grammar/spelling, and at
least two references are required.
1. Is there room for “luck” in discovering a successful M&A opportunity?
2. Provide an example of a company that successfully bought, sold, or began based upon
what could be described as “luck.”
3. How would you discover and evaluate potential firms that you might merge, partner with,
or acquire? What are the firm’s characteristics, and what leads you to think the firm
would quickly assimilate to your ongoing concern?
Describe the additional methods of determining the market value of a company, as described by
Darden Business Publishing, University of Virginia.
1. Considering your firm, explain the valuation calculations and selling dollar range you’ve
2. What valuation method is the best measure of your businessâ€™s value?