How infectious diseases are covered in the news media essay assignment paper
Find an example of how infectious diseases, or an infectious disease are/is covered in the news media (e.g. CNN, NBC, NY Times, The Oregonian, etc.) not health based websites (NOT- WebMD, CDC, Mayo Clinic, etc.). How infectious diseases are covered in the news media essay assignment paper.
ORDER A PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPER NOW
Examine the example and answer these questions in paragraph form summarizing the article:
- Does it tell you how to prevent getting the disease?
- Does it tell you who is at risk?
- Does it tell you how many people are at risk?
- What is the incidence or prevalence provided? Which is it? Incidence or prevalence that they are reporting?
- How does it make you feel? Scared? Empowered?
- What information do you feel like the article was lacking or that you wish it would have told you?
- How is this a public health issue?
- What are some public health solutions (either that you can think of, or that they provide in the article) to prevent/stop the spread of the disease? How infectious diseases are covered in the news media essay assignment paper.
- Verify the information. Do this either by looking up the related information through peer reviewed articles or check the statistics at the CDC, WHO or related sites. Is whatever it is talking about legitimate/accurate information or is it hype?
Please also provide a link to the source. How infectious diseases are covered in the news media essay assignment paper