How chemical reactions occur in the body..
Imagine that you are asked to tutor another student on the fundamental concepts of chemistry, the scientific method, and the differences between a plant cell, an animal cell, and a bacterial cell.
Create a 4- to 5-page study guide using Microsoft® Word in which you cover the following:
- How chemical reactions occur in the body.
- The purpose of the scientific method.
- How to develop a hypothesis.
- How to design an experiment using the scientific method.
- The primary structures in plant cells, animal cells, and bacterial cells and the role of each structure.
- How each cell makes energy for cellular processes. Give a brief overview of each energy-making process.
- What is unique about each cell type.