Please answer the following questions by providing a deep explanation
- What are some strategies you use to teach foundational reading skills (concepts of print, phonological awareness, phonics, and fluency) to ELLs?
- What strategies do you use for vocabulary development and student practice?
- What are some strategies you use to teach the elements of language (phonetics, phonology, morphology, lexicon, semantics, syntax, and pragmatics) to ELLs?
- How do you use Response to Intervention (RTI) or Multitiered Systems of Support (MTSS) in ELL instruction?
- How do you support literacy for all students including English Language Learners?
- In what ways, both formal and informal, might you assess a student with limited English fluency to be sure the student is truly learning the content of your course curriculum? English homework help