MIDTERM PAPER- The First Amendment [100 points]
- Extensively research the first Amendment.
- What is the First Amendment?
- What are the exceptions to the First Amendment?
- Discuss an important First Amendment Case decided by the United States Supreme Court.
What are the facts of the case? What did the Court decide and why?
- With the emergence of communication through Social Media platforms, do the protections afforded by the First Amendment make it easy for people to get away with cyber bullying? Criminal homework help
Why or why not?
Midterm Paper Requirements:
- The paper must be a minimum of 5 pages, 12-point font, Times New Roman and double spaced. The paper can be as long as necessary to adequately complete the assignment.
- Points will be deducted for a failure to meet the page requirement.
- Points will be deducted for misspellings, grammatical errors in incorrect formatting.
- Any source material can be used to construct this paper (i.e. textbook, newspaper articles, online articles, etc…). All materials MUST BE CITED.
- Points will be deducted for a failure to use proper citations.
- A Bibliography/Works Cited page must be included. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
- Failure to include a Bibliography/Works Cited page will result in a 0 for the assignment. Criminal homework help