Prepare at least three slides summarizing your market research so far:
- What consumer segment does your selected company serve in, and why are you pursuing it?
- What are two to three resources you might use to obtain information on consumer behavior? Provide a rationale regarding why you selected each one.
- What secondary research will you use to analyze the characteristics of the chosen segment?
Prepare at least four slides summarizing the market segmentation you have so far considered:
- Which segmentation strategy will you use for your segment? Why do you believe it will be effective?
- What are the key points about the strategy used to segment your selected market? What is it based upon?
- What is your selected consumer segment? Why do you believe it is a good fit?
- What are the research needs for each segment?
- Using the speaker notes, provide any additional details of importance regarding the bullet points you addressed on each slide to further explain the information. Business & Finance homework help
- Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
- Market Research
- Select a consumer segment that your company serves, and describe why this segment is worth pursuing.
- Identify and qualify research sources that can be used in obtaining information on consumer behavior.
- Analyze the characteristics of the chosen consumer segment using secondary research.
This section is where you will apply the information gained from your market research to your identified market segment.
- Identify the various segmentation strategies that your selected company uses to divide the market. Be sure to consider the overall market for your chosen brand.
- Select the segmentation strategy(s) to create your market segment, and explain why the strategy(s) would be effective.
- Describe the consumer segment you have selected. Explain why they are a good fit for the product.
- Determine the research needs for this segment, and provide rationale for each need.
Guidelines for Submission: Milestone One should be a 7-slide minimum PowerPoint presentation with audio or speaker notes included. Citations should be
provided in APA format as needed. Business & Finance homework help